When you click on a Team Member's name from the Company > Team > Team List page, you will go to the Overview tab.
Example of Team Member Overview:
Icons along the top of the screen:
||At the top left of the screen, this takes you to the previous screen,
which will be Company > Team > Team List .
|Note: This button will only be visible if your company are using
Before you click the button, check the financial year selected
from the drop down is the year you wish to view.
A pop up will show the result of Objectives included on the plan already ,
allow you to view the Objective Details, or add / remove Objectives.
||The arrow icons make the menu down the left hand side of the page
invisible to maximise the space available to display the details.
When you use the button again the menu will reappear.
||Use the X to close the page (the main screen will show blank).
Choose a sub-menu from the left hand side to load a page.
||The Edit button opens a pop up allowing you to update the user's name, email address, line manager, access level (profile) and a few other details.
||Looks for any updates to information displayed on the page.|
||Change the drop down to view details for a specific year.
The system will show the Current year as the default.
Click on any of the boxes for a breakdown showing more details.
|The Result Status is the average of the result for the KPI targets for these Objectives. Click on the result to see a table showing any objectives where the selected user is the owner for the financial year selected.
Scroll down the pop up window to see details of how the % has been calculated along with the 'health'.
|This box shows the average progress % of Action's
assigned to the selected user, for the financial year selected.
|This box shows the average % of the action's progress
where the selected user is the owner, across all financial years.
| This box shows the % of Actions completed On Time by the User.
Objectives & Actions:
Click on the Objective Name to view the Details.
Allows you to filter the list by Name, Type, if the KPI Tracker has been published
or Tags (if being used by your Company).
The three spots allows you to:
- Edit the Objective (Update the Name, Owner, Deputy or Description).
- View the Objective Details
- Update Result (enter actual values achieved on the KPI Tracker for the financial year)
- Delete the Objective (recommended to review the Value Creation Plan / Objective Details before taking this step as any sub objectives / actions and KPI results entered will be removed from Untap).
Clicking on the Action Name will give you the same option as clicking on Additional Options and selecting to Edit the Action.
Allows you to filter the list by Names, Include / Exclude Closed Actions or Tags (if being used by your Company).
The three spots allows you to:
- Edit the Action (you can also do this when you
- View the Objective Details the Action is linked to
- Start / Complete / Cancel / Re-open an Action
(Options available depend on the current status of the Action)
- Delete an Action (recommended to review the Objective Details before taking this step as Objectives require at least one Action to be able to progress and any progress or information added to the Action will be removed from Untap).