1. Value Creation Plan (VCP) (Dec 19)
- Show a prompt to remind user to Save if they navigate to Objective / Initiative details with unsaved changes in the VCP.
- System will refresh VCP if there are changes to the plan and the screen has not been refreshed, so users are working with the most current version of the plan.
Message will show on the screen if this happens:
- Addition of KPI Library to Value Creation Plan
This will bring up a library of commonly used KPIs by Sector / Department
If you select one or more to add, new Objective(s) will be added to your VCP with the KPI Tracker partially configured to save time.
2. KPI Tracker - Improvements for Configuration (Dec 19)
- Icons added to Tracker Types to help users visualise the different types.
- KPI Trackers will be set as default to monthly over 12 months to help save time with configuration as this is the most common option used.
- Message will show in the KPI Tracker if period dates do not align with the Objective's Financial Year
3. Reports (Dec 19)
- Company > Reports - Objectives Widget - Update the drop down option for "Group By"
- Company > Reports - Tabular View Widget - Allow multiple statuses to be selected for the filter.
- Change the Look & Feel of widget headers to be consistent.
- Change the Look & Feel of line graphs (e.g. Objective Results)
- Company > Reports - Executive Status - For Initiatives allow to select if to display data for the current financial year or overall (all financial years applicable for the initiative).
4. Other Improvements (Dec 19)
- Bug fixes
- Make the priority of Actions visible on the Action Card